Saturday, February 5, 2022

Welcome to the 2022 Sripanchami issue of e-Sanai

 


by Sri Sandip Dasgupta


Joy Babathakur! Joy Babathakur! Joy Babathakur!

Welcome to the Sripanchami edition of our e-magazine. This is the auspicious day on which the Supreme Absolute One decided to come to this mundane world (created by Him) in the form of our Master, Sri Sri Babathakur and impart the Knowledge of Oneness to each and every one of us. In this issue, I will attempt to share a short cut that I use in everyday life to remember His teachings.

I am sure you remember the time when personal computers were just becoming popular.  Intel Corporation came up with two neat slogans – “intel inside” and “Powered by intel”.

Now, If you substitute the word “intel” with “I”, the slogans become “I inside” and “Powered by I”! and that is indeed the essence of our Master’s unique teaching!             

Every person that we interact with – whether he/she is our friend, enemy, boss, mother, father, brother, sister etc. – they are simply playing their roles assigned by the Divine, in the Divine Game of the Absolute “I” – and that “I” is the substratum of each and every one of us. And where do they get the energy for playing those roles? They are powered by the same “I”, or the same “I-consciousness”.

Every situation that we encounter in life – whether favorable or unfavorable, is also scripted by the same Absolute “I” and also energized by the same “I”. The food that we consume in everyday life is also the result of that Divine “I”. Our ability to purchase that food for consumption is also given to us by that “I”. Our desire to cook that food before consumption also comes from that One “I”. Our desire to consume that food also comes from the same “I”, and the ability to consume the food and digest it also come from the same “I”.

Our Master has repeatedly told us that real Saraswati Puja consists of our attempts to know our own Self – the Real “I” that is the substratum of all of us. According to the Master, our attempts will only be successful if we are constantly practicing the application of His teachings in everyday life. I hope the technique that I have described above shall be useful to readers. 

Joy Babathakur! Joy Ma! Joy Aami!


No comments:

Post a Comment